Fujitsu ETERNUS DX80 Disk Storage Systems
Environmentally conscious, Eco friendly design
- 8 per cent less power cosumtion for 100kg/year CO2 reductions. (*Note 1)
- Up to 6dB less noise when operating with optimally controlled fan rotation. (*Note 2)
- Battery free design reduces toxic waste.
- Power use and heat generation visualization with ETERNUS SF Storage Cruiser.
- MAID-Based Eco mode further reduces power consumption.
Flexible operation management
- Instant data replication with Advanced Copy function option.
- Easy setup and operation with intuitve GUI interface.
High-reliability / Data protection
- Redundant main components with RAID 5+0 ; for higher reliability and performance than RAID 5, and RAID 6.
- Written data can be encrypted using Fujitsu's unique method for higher security.
- Automatic addition of check codes ensures stored data integrity is guaranteed.
|RAID levels ||0,1,1+0,5,5+0,6 |
|Storage capacity ||Physical capacity (*Note 2) ||24.0TB ||120.0TB |
|Logical capacity (*Note 3) ||16.9TB ||88.5TB |
|Number of controllers ||1 or 2 |
|Host interface ||Fibre Channel |
|Fibre Channel |
(Max. 8Gbps/Max. 4Gbps)
|Number of host interfaces ||Fibre Channel ||1 or 2 ||2 or 4 |
|Cache capacity ||Max. 2GB ||Max. 4GB |
|Number of disk drives ||Max. 24 ||Max. 120 |
|Drives ||SAS disk drive ||450GB/300GB （15,000rpm） |
|Nearline SAS disk drive ||1TB/750GB/500GB（7,200rpm） |
|Drive interface ||SAS (Up to 3Gbps) |
|Dimensions [W x D x H] ||483 x 650 x 88 mm ||483 x 650 x 88 mm |
|Service Area ||Front: 800 mm or over, Rear: 800 mm or over |
|Max. weight (kg) ||70 ||350 |
|Power requirement ||Voltage ||AC 100 V – 120 V / AC 200 – 240V |
|No. of phases ||Single |
|Frequency ||50 or 60Hz |
|Maximum Power Consumption ||AC100 to 120V ||782W (808VA) ||3,774W (3,929VA) |
|AC200 to 240V ||776W (844VA) ||3,805W (4,129VA) |
|Maximum Heat Generation ||AC100 to 120V ||2,816KJ/H ||13,587KJ/H |
|AC200 to 240V ||2,794KJ/H ||13,698KJ/H |
|Environmental conditions ||Temperature ||5 to 40°C (Operating), 0 to 50°C (Not operating) |
|Humidity ||20 to 80%RH (Operating), 8 to 80%RH (Non-operating)|